No products in the cart.
PlayNation of WNC Installation Policies
Thank you for choosing to purchase your play set from PlayNation of WNC. For safety reasons, children should not play in the work area while the playset is being installed or on the unit until the installation is complete. The safety of your children is our #1 concern
To help us ensure your play set is properly installed without delay, please do the following
• Have someone home at the time of the installation to ensure proper placement. PlayNation is NOT responsible for moving a play set after the unit has been installed.
• Have the area level and clear of debris. If for any reason your site is not prepared when the installer arrives, there will be a $50.00 return trip charge plus mileage, if applicable.
• Site should also include Fall Zone. Fall Zone = Swing set footprint and safety clearance.
• We love our pets too, but please clear animal waste from the area where our installers are working.
• Please give us 72 hour notice to reschedule your installation. Less than 72 hour notice may result in a $50.00 rescheduling fee.
• While we make every effort to have all items in stock, occasionally an item may be on back order. Payment is required on all delivered items, delivery, and installation.
• Please be aware that inclement weather may delay your installation. Your installation will be rescheduled to the earliest possible time.
• We have a 25 mile delivery radius from our showroom: anywhere outside of that you will be charged a $2.00 per mile one direction. Installation Service Map.
• Digging. It is the responsibility of the homeowner (client) to make sure there are not any utility lines underground. PlayNation of WNC is not responsible for any damage to underground utilities. (Including low voltage and sprinkler lines)
• Extra charges may apply for rocks, roots, stumps, or concrete found below the surface while
We appreciate your assistance in making your installation go smoothly.
PlayNation of WNC is committed to providing fast and efficient service. If you are not happy with your order and it is in good condition, we will refund you the total product costs that you were charged minus shipping costs. This policy applies as long as the item(s) are returned within 30 days from shipping date and are in the original packaging.
Orders returned do not receive shipping reimbursements and are charged the actual shipping costs to and from our warehouse. If a returned item was a Free Shipping item from us, the refund for the product will be minus the actual shipping charges.
REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR CONCEALED DAMAGE/DEFECT FREIGHT
Unfortunately, sometimes packages arrive with damaged, defective, or missing parts. At PlayNation of WNC, we guarantee you will receive all parts – correct and functioning properly. All replacement part orders are shipped standard ground delivery (regardless of the initial shipment type) unless the consignee chooses to pay for the difference in expedited shipping.
If your item was sent via freight truck and it was signed and accepted, the order cannot be returned unless shipping is paid both ways by the customer and the item has not been opened or used/installed. If there is damage, part error, or loss in delivery, replacement parts must be issued.
REPLACEMENT SHIPMENTS FOR DAMAGED ORDERS
If an order is refused at time of delivery due to damage, PlayNation of WNC will resend a new package out as soon as the damaged item is returned to our warehouse. The order must be canceled with a PlayNation of WNC customer service representative over the phone to avoid having a re-shipment.
CANCELING A RECENTLY PLACED ORDER
As long as an order has not been processed, your order may be canceled. Orders cannot be canceled by email, by phone message, or after shipment. Please be certain about your order as it is often